Analysis InBody 770
- The research-grade InBody 770 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis and takes a deeper look into body water. This model offers two types of results sheets: body composition and body water. With this research-grade body composition analyzer, you can measure body composition easily and quickly.
- WATCH THE FIRST LOOK
Explore the Results Sheets
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 770 provides the most extensive analysis of the body out of the InBody line.
SEGMENTAL FAT AND LEAN MASS ANALYSIS
Identify how many pounds of lean mass and fat are in each body segment. Utilize data to determine how specific diets and exercises are affecting body composition.
Use Whole Body Phase Angle and Segmental Phase Angle to determine the integrity of a user’s cells. This output is ideal for rehabilitation and disease management in the medical field.
BODY WATER RESULTS SHEET
Understand Body Water Composition and, Segmental Body Water Analysis to monitor trends and detect unusual shifts in fluid distribution that can result from injury, aging, obesity and other health factors.
- Validation Paper
- "The InBody 3.0 was used to assess fluid measures in both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients in order to guide dry weight determination. Through the use of multiple frequency technology, the InBody is able to distinguish between the intracellular and extracellular compartments. This study shows the value of using these objective measures and the ratios between fluid compartments in order to establish a goal weight."
- Tsai (2004) Evaluation of ideal body weight in dialysis patients through bioelectrical impedance analysis
Use the BSM-170 stadiometer to find the exact height of the user. This information is needed for accurate body composition testing.
Stand on the carpet after removing your shoes and wiping your feet with the InBody Tissue.
Testing on the InBody 770 is simple and non-invasive. Sit on the ottoman to remove your socks and shoes. Use the InBody Tissue to wipe down your feet and increase conductivity.
The InBody Result Sheet will automatically print once the 15-second InBody 770 test is complete. Use Lookin’Body Web to upload all InBody Tests to a computer for efficient data management.
Align heels with the rear, round electrodes and point toes forward so the feet align with the sole electrodes. Do not move until the unit provides new directions.
Grab the hand electrodes and stand up straight. Place thumbs on the top of the oval electrodes and wrap fingers around the handle. Extend arms downwards and away from the torso, as shown on the InBody 770’s screen.
VOICE GUIDANCE SYSTEM
Users can test with or and without a trained professional. The InBody 770 provides step-by-step instructions for a user to see and hear.
- Client's Story
- “The other part is that the University that we do work with who is constantly researching was able to validate it (InBody), in some studies that they did, that it’s valuable tool. When they compared it to some of the other more expensive methods, they said it was right along with them.”
- MARK FITZGERALD, ANAHEIM DUCKS
Recent Case Studies
Ask us how you can get started today.
- 1, 5, 50, 250, 500, 1000 kHz
- Test Duration
- 60 seconds
- Weight Range
- 22-595 lbs
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- 20.7 x 33.6 x 46.3 (L x W x H ) : in
- Height Range
- 3 ft 1.4in - 7 ft 2.6 in
- Equipment Weight
- 83.8 lbs
- 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- Body Composition Results Sheet, Body Water Results Sheet (Optional), USB Thumb Drive
- 1 YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 15 impedance measurements 6 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- EMR Integration (HL7 Ready), Barcode Scanner Integration, Lookin'Body 120 and Lookin'Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code
- Standard OuputsWeight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/ frequency
- Additional OuputsIntracellular Water, Extracellular Water, ECW/TBW Analysis, Visceral Fat Level, Segmental Fat Analysis, Visceral Fat Area, Segmental Body Water Analysis, Segmental ECW/TBW Analysis, Segmental ICW Analysis, Segmental ECW Analysis, Leg Lean Mass, TBW/LBM, Reactance, Whole Body and Segmental Phase Angle