1. Daniela Gologanu et al., Body composition in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Maedica (Bucur). 2014 Mar;9(1):25-32.
2. Soo-Jeong Yu et al., Assessment of fluid shifts of body compartments using both bioimpedance analysis and blood volume monitoring. J Korean Med Sci. 2006 Feb;21(1):75-80.
3. John Booth et al., The effect of vascular access modality on changes in fluid content in the arms as determined by multifrequency bioimpedance. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2011 Jan;26(1):227-31.
4. Sanjeev Kumar et al., Changes in upper limb extracellular water content during hemodialysis measured by multi-frequency bioimpedance. Int J Artif Organs. 2013 Mar;36(3):203-7.
5. Kwanpeemai Panorchan et al., Does the presence of an arteriovenous fistula alter changes in body water following hemodialysis as determined by multifrequency bioelectrical impedance assessment? Hemodial Int. 2015 Oct;19(4):484-9.